Tial MVR 44mm Universal Wastegate w/ All Springs
Regular price $392.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy valve and 316SS valve housing offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature and resists "relaxing" up to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
- Extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications
- Optional valve position sensor available for purchase in a MV-R assembly or in an actuator kit to adapt to standard MV-R. See images below for reference.