Evolution X Intercooler Upgrade
Airflow is the most important factor in turbocharged vehicle. On top of that, who doesn't love billet aluminum when it comes to procuring parts for your Evolution X? After all, the fit and finish that can be achieved with a Billet End-Tank Evo X Intercooler is virtually unmatched. But thats not the only reason why you want this Evo 10 intercooler.
Commonly, sheet metal is typically bent or welded at hard angles adversely impacting airflow, and lets face it, cast end tanks just don't have the same wow factor. While these alternative methods of construction are virtually equal in regards to pricing, they dont even come close in regards to flow. So why not add the MAP 3.5" Evo X Intercooler with Billet End Tanks to your mods list?
- CAD designed CNC machined billet 6061-T6 aluminum end tanks
- 20" x 11" x 3.5" Bar & Plate core
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Direct bolt in design
- Pressure checked to 35+ psi
- CAD designed end tanks yield optimal airflow and maximum performance
- Billet aluminum end tanks provide superior fit and finish
- The Bar & Plate core construction features minimal pressure drop and excellent cooling efficiency up to 750hp
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
What's in the box?
- Couplers (Black)
- T-Bolt clamps
- Mounting hardware
- MAP Limited Lifetime Warranty