2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X Kracka's Ultimate Shifter Package
The thrill of performance driving is probably best felt not in the feel of the car pushing forward, or the sound of the engine revving. For us, it’s the shifting. That’s where we really feel like we’re in command of the car, and the machine around us becomes part of us.
It’s amazing how much a better shifter increases that connection between driver and vehicle. Kracka’s Ultimate Shifter Package for the 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo is one of our favorite upgrades for the transmission. This short shifter kit gives you everything you need to reduce the metal-on-metal feel of the stock transmission. That notchy feeling will disappear, and you’ll feel shorter, precise shifts — that’s important whether you’re driving casually around town or competitively on the track.
Our package lets you choose a shifter knob, as well. Extend the length with an AMS Delrin Shift Knob, pick up an all-weather Cobb Knob or enjoy the 6061 billet aluminum of the Works Knob. Whichever knob you pick, this package will make your shifting seamless and second-nature.
WORKS Grab Shift Knob
COBB Tuning "COBB Knob"
AMS Delrin Shift Knob
- 2008-2015 Mitsubishi Evo X
What's in the box?
- (420.111) Works 5 Speed Short Shifter
- (421.203 or 421.204) Works Hybrid Shifter Cable Bushings
- (421.102) Works Shifter Console Bushings
- (AMS.04.03.0013-1) AMS 5 Speed Gate Selector Bushing Kit
- (TS-EV-DSB) Torque Solution Drive Shaft Carrier Bearing Support Bushings
- (S73051MTDFSR) Beatrush Rear Differential Mount Spacers
- (50504 x3 or 50304 x1 + 50204 x2) Redline Transmission Fluid Cocktail
- Your Choice of Shift Knob