Sleeved EJ Series Engine Block without Crank - Customer Supplied Block
Regular price $1,795.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
MAP Sleeved EJ Series Engine Block DescriptionIncluded Services:
- Engine blocks visit our hot tank before and after machining for a clean, finished appearance.
- L.A. Sleeves are installed allowing for ultimate strength!
- Each block is put on a vibratory table to relieve stress in the block and is re-torqued to spec before line boring/honing!
- Once back from sleeving each block is line honed to rectify any shifting that resulted from the sleeving process. If you're shopping around and a competitor tells you this is not necessary you should turn and run!
- The last step in the machining process is resurfacing. We pride ourselves on the surface finish (RA) we achieve as it is of the utmost importance in regards to head gasket sealing.
- MA Performance Spec L.A. Sleeves
- Customer Supplied Block
Shipping:Shipping IS included in the final price!
Why Choose a MAP-built Engine?We won't settle for anything less than the best when it comes to our engine builds. We utilize quality components along with specialized machining and assembly techniques for each individual platform to ensure the best possible performance. If we see a gap in regards to acceptable product offerings on the market we often times develop our own like the Ultimate Duty Connecting Rods. We thoroughly inspect, blueprint, clean and assemble our engines in a clean room and most of the machine work is performed in house to satisfy our stringent requirements. We have had great success in building countless motors for every imaginable application from the weekend warrior to the all out race car.