Product revision! Larger ports, and added baffle! Same great price!
What does the Damond Motorsports PCV Plate do, and what does it offer?
The PCV plate is a fully machined replacement of the factory PCV oil separator plate, with a port machined to accept an OEM Mazda PCV valve and o-ring, as well as two additional large -10 ports, thus allowing you to run a variety of PCV and OCC set-ups. With this latest version we have added a baffle plate to help reduce the amount of blow-by out of the PCV plate.
Incorporating a PCV valve port onto our plate means you are able to maintain the correct amount of vacuum on the crankcase, under all engine vacuum conditions. With the additional ports, you’re now able to easily and cleanly run dual OCC set-ups in whatever configuration that suits your car best to relieve excess crankcase pressure. The PCV valve is held into the the DM PCV plate with a retaining ring, allowing for easier install and removal of the valve.
To purchase hose fittings please visit: here
For more info on different dual OCC set-ups, please visit our blog page here
Each Damond Motorsports PCV plate comes with the following:
- 1 x Damond PCV plate
- 2 x -10 JIC flare fitting
- 2 x -10 plugs
- 1 x stainless steel retaining ring
- 1 x OEM size o-ring for the PCV valve
- 8 x high grade mounting bolts
Optional extras that can be purchased along with the PCV plate:
- OEM Mazda PCV valve for Mazdaspeed3, Mazdaspeed6, and Mazda CX-7
- OEM gasket, shared part between Mazda and Ford
- PCV valve plug, for dry sump set-ups or if you plan to run a straight vented set-up with the PCV valve deleted
- Hose fittings available here