Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs with Brembo Brakes and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs and 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 GT500 Mustangs.
Throughout the years of spirited driving, the brake components on your S197 Mustang can wear out which can cause your brakes to squeal and reduce braking performance drastically. So replace your front brake components with high-quality parts like this Pair of Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads!
Hawk Performance Talon Front Brake Rotors HKC4058.453B Features and Benefits:
- G3000 Metallurgy-superior automotive casting material
- Engineered, machined, finished and coated in ISO certified facilities in North America
- Validated design and performance characteristics through extensive dynamometer testing
- Proven cross-drilled designs to optimize thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength and improve wet braking
- Magni Coating Barrier applied that maintains superior corrosion resistance and ensures quick and easy bed-in that resists galling
- Rotors are balanced with CNC programmed, precision milled slots to significantly reduce harmonic resonance issues, maintain a clean pad surface and expel away debris
- Salt-spray tested per ISO-9227, exceeding the 240 hours requirement
- Made in the USA
With their patented DTC curved slot design, Hawk Performance builds their Talon Front Brake Rotors to OE specifications, weights and production processes. They are engineered to fit each application without any modifications. Hawk coats the rotors in a Magni Coating for excellent resistance against rust and corrosion to keep the rotors looking great as well as providing an easy bed-in process. Using CNC programming and precision milled slots balance the rotors for noticeably less harmonic resonance issues and keep the surface of the brake pad clean and free of debris. Cross drilling of the rotors improves their thermal efficiency, heat dissipation, strength, and braking in wet weather.
HPS-5.0 Brake Pads Features and Benefits
- Increased Stopping Power while being Gentle on Rotors
- Improved Pedal Feel and Minimal Brake Fade
- Extended Pad Life with Low Levels of Brake Dust
- Virtually Noise-Free with High Friction Hot or Cold
- Made in the USA
With the Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 Brake Pads, you are getting more stopping power than the stock pads with an improved pedal feel and minimal brake fade. Providing you with increased braking performance and reliability! These HPS pads are also designed to be gentle on the rotors for extended pad life, lower levels of brake dust and virtually noise-free while still producing high friction in hot or cold.
Tech Tip: Hawk Performance burnishes its brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the new rotors that they will be used with. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500
- 2011-2014 Mustang GT with the Optional Brembo Brakes
- 2012-2013 Boss 302
*These front brake rotors are sold as a pair and the pads are sold as a set. They will replace your front driver and passenger side rotors and brake pads.
Order this Pair of Hawk Performance HKC4058.453B Talon Front Brake Rotors with a Set of Front HPS-5.0 Brake Pads for your 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 GT Mustang with Brembo Brakes or 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang or 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 or 2012 GT500 Mustang