We are excited to bring a low-cost performance brake modification to your Focus ST! The Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings have many amazing benefits over the factory style rubber slide bushings. Each bushing is machined to very tight tolerances to allow significantly less caliper deflection under braking. This in turn leads to many performance gains, that you can actually feel and experience on your car. Whether you daily drive or track/race your vehicle, you'll be confident in your stopping ability with the Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings.
Brake bushing benefits:
- Improved pedal feel
- Improved brake modulation
- Improved braking response
- More even pad wear
- More even rotor wear
- Longer maintenance intervals compared to non-sealed bushings
Brake bushings info:
- Sold per axle, 2 bushings per caliper, 4 bushings per kit/axle
- Available front and rear calipers
- Features an o-ring grove and are supplied with caps to prevent moisture, dust, and debris into the bushing
- Machined out of Brass, and we include high-temp o-rings & caps, and stainless snap-rings
Note: Please be sure to select the brake caliper type that came equipped on your vehicle. The "Premium Red-Painted" option calipers came painted red from the factory, whereas the "Standard non-painted" calipers came in a silver color. The caliper bushings sizes are different between these changes. For European 2012-2013 models with red painted calipers, please select the "standard non-painted" option. Any questions regarding which selection to make, please contact us.