We are excited to bring a low-cost performance brake modification to your Focus ST! The Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings have many amazing benefits over the factory style rubber slide bushings. Each bushing is machined to very tight tolerances to allow significantly less caliper deflection under braking. This in turn leads to many performance gains, that you can actually feel and experience on your car. Whether you daily drive or track/race your vehicle, you'll be confident in your stopping ability with the Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings.
Brake bushing benefits:
- Improved pedal feel
- Improved brake modulation
- Improved braking response
- More even pad wear
- More even rotor wear
- Longer maintenance intervals compared to non-sealed bushings
Brake bushings info:
- Sold per axle, 2 bushings per caliper, 4 bushings per kit/axle
- Available front and rear calipers
- Features an o-ring grove and are supplied with caps to prevent moisture, dust, and debris into the bushing
- Machined out of Brass, and we include high-temp o-rings & caps, and stainless snap-rings
Note: Please be sure to select the brake type/size equipped on your vehicle. The Early 2013-2014 model years feature a smaller 320mm rotor, vs the Later 2014.5+ to 2018 model years which feature a larger 335mm rotor. The caliper bushings are different between these changes. Any questions regarding which selection to make, please contact us.