Subaru STi Fuel Surge Tank Kit
If you've upgraded an STi fuel pump before, you're already familiar with their saddle bag gas tank design which can lead to fuel starvation with low fuel levels and/or high speed turns. Fortunately, we have a solution. The MAP surge tank kit includes everything you need to install a Radium surge tank and TI Automotive 400lph fuel pump in your STi without any fuel pump housing modifications thanks to the included EFI adapter fittings.
Once installed, your factory fuel pump (or whatever upgrade you've already got in there) will serve as a lift pump feeding the surge tank (don't worry about the size of your in tank pump, when they aren't under pressure they flow a heck of a lot more fuel and will have no problem keeping up) which can provide enough fuel to consistently support 700+ horsepower on E85. Note the word "consistently" as fuel starvation is a thing of the past!
- Radium Surge Tank
- Squirrelly Adapters and Fittings
- Pre cut-to-length hoses for easy installation
- Deatchwerks fuel system kit is an easy upgrade
- 2002-2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
What's in the Box?
- Radium Engineering Surge Tank
- TI Automotive 400lph E85 Fuel Pump
- Deatschwerks Fuel Pump Hardwire Installation Kit
- MAP Surge Tank Mounting Bracket (Spare tire wheel well)
- Fuel Fittings, Lines, and Hardware
- MAP Warranty