Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6062 GEN2 Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) offers a unique combination of CEA with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6062 GEN2 CEA is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Bearing version only.
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
- Horse Power (HP) Rating: 750
- Ball Bearing version (BB) Exclusive GEN2 CEA compressor wheel CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 60mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover: "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA 62mm turbine wheel
- Turbine housing: T3 V-Band inlet .82 Area Radius (A/R) with V-Band discharge
- Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)