Precision Turbo & Engine GEN1 PT5858 BB B CC T3 V-BAND IN/OUT .82 A/R
If you're looking for a cost effective turbo that can still make a lot of power, the PT5858 Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) is a great choice. With a variety of housing options on both the hot and cold sides, we can help you spec out the perfect turbo for your vehicle. Featuring our revolutionary CEA compressor wheel technology, this turbo offers excellent performance in an easy-to-manage size.
Precision Turbo & Engines' technologically advanced CEA wheels are known for their unparalleled performance, greater efficiency at higher pressure ratios, less turbo lag, ability to handle higher boost, and offer massive power gains over older wheel designs of similar sizes.
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
- Horse Power (HP) Rating: 620
- Ball Bearing version (BB)
- Exclusive CEA compressor wheel CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging.
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 58mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover: "B" compressor cover 2.8" inlet/2.0" outlet
- 58mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing: T3 V-Band inlet .82 Area Radius (A/R) with V-Band discharge
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).