The PERRIN Engine Mount kit featuring Energy Suspension mounts with a patented Interlock design. Unlike OEM and Group N mounts, the unique shape of Energy Suspension's steel internals keep the mount from physically tearing apart. The PERRIN Engine Mount kit with Energy Suspension mounts features 75A durometer polyurethane that is impervious to oils and other chemicals, easily outlasting the OEM mounts.
The PERRIN Engine Mount kit includes upper engine mounts and lower mounting brackets with heat shields. Most replacement mounts reuse the heavy OEM steel bracket, but PERRIN mounts are CNC'ed 6061-T6 aluminum brackets, making a stronger mounting surface for the stiff urethane mounts. PERRIN Engine Mount kits are stiffer than stock, which adds some NVH (noise, vibration, harshness). The polyurethane compound provides enough vibration absorption for daily driving, yet strong enough to enhance driver perception with the added feeling of your engine solidly connected to the chassis, versus having that sloppy disconnected feel.
OEM and aftermarket mounts use a stud and nut to secure the engine to the chassis, making removing and installing the engine into the car somewhat tricky. The PERRIN Engine Mounts use a bolt in place of the stud which means you do not have to lift the engine up past the studs, or get the mounts perfectly aligned to the transmission and subframe when installing the engine. This part installation is for the advanced DIY'er. Without specialized equipment in your home garage, we recommend having a professional shop perform the install. Please note the Estimated DIY Time to complete this project and please download and read the instructions before deciding to install these mounts yourself.
- 75A Durometer Polyurethane Mounts
- CNC'd 6061-T6 Aluminum Brackets w/ Heat Shields
- Stiffer than Stock - Increased NVH
- Bolt In Place of OEM Stud and Nut
- Durable and Long-Lasting
- Corrosion Resistant
- Improved Feel
- Easier Engine Removal/Installation
- Tomei Equal Length Header may cause PERRIN Motor Mounts to Melt. Contact Perrin Performance at tech@PERRINperformance.com, or call 503-692-1702 for details.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov