PERRIN Intake systems use proper MAF alignment and plumbing size, both of which are crucial to maintaining proper air fuel ratios and preventing check engine lights that plague competitors. Eliminating intake restrictions and increasing flow potential allows for faster turbo spooling, reduces turbo lag, and broadens the power band.
The PERRIN Cold Air Intake for 2015-17 WRX comes with a heat shield to redirect hot engine air away from the intake to allow for near ambient air intake temperatures. Dryflow filters provide the same level of protection as an oiled filter, but require less maintenance, are less of a mess, and have no risk of over-oiling. The rigid screen inside and around the filter media helps in preventing damage from debris and are ideal for dusty and rough driving conditions.
The OEM MAF sensor wiring harness is too short to work with the PERRIN Cold Air Intake. Provided with each kit is a MAF sensor extension. This extension comes with OEM plug ends to relocate the MAF sensor with no compatibility issues.
- MAF Alignment and Plumbing Size
- Heat Shield Redirects Engine Air Away from the Intake
- Dryflow Filter
- MAF Sensor Extension Included
- Wrinkle Powder Coating Available in Black or Red
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov