DSM O2 Housing
In yet another installment of our never-ending quest for the perfect Evo O2 Housing we have utilized the new, ultra-compact CompGate40 from Turbosmart. If you're having issues with boost control and/or exhaust back pressure is overpowering the spring in your wastegate actuator preventing you from running higher boost levels this product is the answer! We recommend running this external wastegate in conjunction with your factory internal wastegate for the best of both worlds in regards to spool characteristics, boost control and boost capabilities.
Simply run a vacuum line to the external wastegate from your boost controller as normal combined with an additional vacuum line directly from a boost source to the internal wastegate actuator and you're all set, no additional modification necessary!
- Mitsubishi bolt pattern for use with stock location turbocharger and downpipe
- Stainless steel construction for superior durability
- Utilizes the Turbosmart Comp-Gate40 wastegate for superb boost control and reduction of boost creep!
- Gaskets and hardware sold separately
- Recirculated (Pictured Above): Choose this option for improved boost control and reduction of boost creep without the extra noise! Please note the re-entry of the waste gate gases on our O2 housing in comparison to the competition, routing them back in at a 90 degree angle just doesn't make sense!
- External: Choose this option for the absolute best boost control and elimination of boost creep! Please note this option is intended for off road use only.
Advanced ceramic coating has several key thermal properties that yield improved boost response and reduce under hood temperatures! Available in black only.
- 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
- 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
- 1990-1998 Eagle Talon TSI
- 1990-1994 Plymouth Laser
What's in the Box?
- 1 External Wastegate
- MAP Limited Lifetime Warranty