Fuel Injector Service - All Injectors
MAPerformance and Fuel Injector Clinic are proud to offer ultrasonic cleaning and full flow testing services. Just fill out a simple form and send us your injectors.
- Initial flow testing: We flow test your injectors when we receive them. All flow testing includes inspection for leaks, Ohm testing, spray pattern, pulse operation, and flow rate verification. If your injectors are functioning properly we will not clean them until we contact you for authorization. This helps keep costs to the customer low and service times short!
- Complete ultrasonic cleaning: We immerse your injectors in an ultrasonic bath while simultaneously pulsing and back flushing them in order to help remove all debris and deposits from inside the injector. The typical result is fuel injectors that work like new!
- Post-cleaning test: We flow test your injectors again to ensure that they are all performing optimally. We do our best to quickly return your injectors to you!
- Flow data sheet: You will receive a flow sheet which contains flow data from the initial test as well as the post-cleaning test. It is always interesting to see the comparison between used, dirty fuel injectors and nice clean units! See the example data sheet.
- Seal and filter replacement: We replace all standard injector seals - please make sure you include the injector seals with your injectors so that we can match the seals that fit your vehicle. Many injectors also use an internal screen or ‘filter basket’ which we can replace. If your injector has a filter we can replace, we will do so as part of the cleaning service.
- Pintle caps: Injector pintle caps are often in good condition and do not need to be replaced. If you have broken or missing pintle caps we can usually replace them! Some injectors have unique caps that may be special order and we will contact you if there will be extra cost associated with the pintle cap replacement.
Please Note: Simply print our service form, fill it out, and put it in a package with your clean, dry, carefully packed fuel injectors (they should be packaged so that they don’t bang into each other.) Once we receive your injectors we will begin the flow testing and/or cleaning process.
What's in the box?
- Returned, cleaned injectors as supplied