The ETS Evolution X High Flow Cat Test Pipe is a direct replacement of the factory catalytic pipe. This has been dyno tested for a 10-15whp increase over the factory catalytic pipe. Works with factory downpipe and factory exhaust system as well as any other aftermarket exhaust system that mounts in the factory location.
- Direct Replacement J-Pipe O2 Bung (Prevents Check Engine Lights)
- Wideband Bung w/ Plug included
- Stainless Steel
- Factory bend to clear the driveshaft unlike the competitors who use a straight pipe that will rub against the driveshaft.
- 200 Cell High Flow Cat - Metal Core
Catalytic Converter Dimensions
Inlet Diameter - 3"
Outlet Diameter - 3"
Outer Shell Size - 4.00" O.D.
Overall Length - 10"
Metal Core Catalytic Converters are superior to traditional ceramic core converters in many ways:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction
- Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of vibration than traditional ceramic bricks and capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
- 200 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM, up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
Note: Dyno Graph is of the standard test pipe for reference.