This kit features ACT's most popular Heavy Duty pressure plate. ACT Heavy Duty pressure plates use exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life.
All diaphragms endure a four-stage, heat-treating process for unparalleled performance. ACT pressure plates have precision cover stampings to provide rigidity and consistency. ACT's 6-pad, spring-centered race disc features a spring-center to properly damp torsional vibrations and resist failure under harsh conditions. ACT spring retainers utilize wraparound spring windows and thicker retainer stampings to provide spring support, reduce stress concentrations, and increase strength and reliability. With the 6-pad, spring-centered race disc, engagement is harsher, but shifting is faster. The 6-pad, spring-centered disc is recommended for larger clutch sizes to absorb more heat.
Features & Benefits
• Light to moderate pedal effort, aggressive engagement, OE to mild gear rattle
• Moderate friction life, extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design
• Carefully engineered, precisely assembled, accurately balanced, uses select ceramic friction materials for high heat tolerance and maximum performance
• Recommended for high horsepower street or race use
• 100% clamp load tested and dynamically computer balanced for smooth high RPM reliability
Note: Must use conversion dowels included with pressure plate if installing clutch kit on OE flywheel.
Product Weight: 29.4 Ibs.
Input Shaft Diameter: 1"
Spline Count: 23
Disc Type: Sprung Race Disc
Disc Diameter: 11", 280mm
Disc Material: Ceramic
Pressure Plate Type: Heavy Duty
Torque Capacity Over OE: 85%
Torque Capacity: 770 ft/Ibs.
Alignment Tool Included: AT111EX
Release Bearing Included: PB1019
• Ford Mustang (2011-2017) - Boss 302/GT/GT 50 Years Limited Edition/GT Premium, 5.0 V8 Gas
• Ford Mustang (2017) - GT/GT Premium, 5.0 V8 Gas
• Ford Mustang (2017) - GT/GT Premium/V8, 5.0 V8 Gas